THE WORKSHOP IS MY PERSONAL DIARY!!!!!!!!

You are allowed to read and share your opinions but nothing is ever set in stone because I'm constantly changing!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Revealed





In my opinion the summer is the best season. It's the best season to travel, to eat and it is fashions biggest season ever!!! Recently, I watched a special on Roberto Cavalli"s resort collection. The dresses were full of movements and color. The makeup was fresh and clean, embodying natural beauty and sheer sexiness. To me that is summer!

In New York, Style is everywhere..it's on the corners of Williamsburg, On 125 in Harlem , In the LES and Right here in THE STUY!!!! (this is sheerly a matter of opinion)
But there is just one thing that impedes upon fashion greatness and that is bad choice of underwear:(


So as I have done before here is my Tip.....or tips(whatever !)

So everyone that knows me Knows My Number one rule...."GET GOOD BODY ARMOR" when you switch seasons you switch undies..u feel me! (it sounds nasty but you get my drift)

  • Summer bras: Not white, not ivory, not black but nude color bras are a requirement for tank tops, semi-sheer blouses and revealing dresses. This goes for everyone..Buy more nude...I find its sexier than black..

  • Nude bikini underwear: AHHHHH...Bikini underwear a forgotten treasure. Wear a white dress, skirt, slacks or shorts, but please! wear flesh-tone panties underneath. Again, the objective is to make sure your panties are invisible. Bikinis with a low waist won't rise above the surface or get stuck in The mIDDLE!!!
  • thongs:(preferably nude)Seamless bikinis work for almost everything but have a couple of thongs available for the ultra sexy (skin tight) dress and white trousers! Panty lines people:(
  • Honarable mention goes to......Strapless bras, breast petals, spanks and The PIECE DE RESISTANCE.... A SLIP(YES MA:) I SAID IT A SLIP!!!!)

I would also like to mention an absolute essential for the Summer!!! It's what I call "The SUMMER SWEATER"....Please invest in a summer sweater..... It's light weight, It fits in your purse and it will save you on a New york city Train!!! (bRRRRRRRR)


I know for most of you summer is over and you are probably thinking.."too little to late. "But it is never to late for a fashion tip ,Never!!!!!!!!..well until next time..or next year


Stay Fresh and clean!!!




































































No comments: